Two years ago, a few friends and I hosted a New England BDR Screening in our area and all of the profit went to the children’s hospital at Dartmouth. We’re doing it again this year.
A few things have changed such as an ongoing pandemic so here’s the rundown:
- We’re booking the largest independent theater in town and only filling it to 35% capacity giving everyone a chance to spread out
- We’re including popcorn, drinks and snacks in your ticket so we can support the theater that’s struggled for the past 2 years. It’s locally owned and we’re trying to help out
- We’ve donated $250 to RidEBDR for rights to screen the film
- Anything above the price of the theater and screening fee will go to the Children’s Hospital
- We’ll break even after 60 tickets are sold and the rest is donated
Doors open @ 6:30PM, screening starts at 7PM on March 10th @ the Nugget Theater (details are all on the Eventbrite link)
See you there?